mAcal Loop Calibrator
Ametek Jofra mAcal Loop Calibrator is an economical and easy-to-use calibration device for sourcing and measuring mA signals. It is designed specifically for 2-wire transmitter loops with 4 to 20 mA signals.
The keypad is labeled for easy operation and includes timesaving one-key-one-function access to step functions and loop supply power. The large display clearly shows milliamp (to 0.001 mA), percent, voltage, or seconds, and also includes error codes for loop mismatch, reverse polarity, and over range.
• Source and Measure current to 24 mA with ± 0.05% of full scale
• Measure voltage from 0 to 45 VDC with ± 0.5 VDC
• 200 hours of life using 4 x AA batteries
• Push button to switch between mA and % reading
• All input and output connectors are placed away from the display and keyboard for best operation conditions
• Special fixed steps stored for easy tests of linear and flow transmitters or valve positioners
• Choose between manual or automatic steps with 10 or 30 seconds between