Accurate enough to replace a deadweight tester
Rugged enough to sit in 3 feet of water
Portable enough to complete calibrations anywhere
nVision lets you visualize measurements graphically, with or without a pc, in real-time as it is being recorded. It is much easier to identify trends or anomalies visually, than in tables of data or spreadsheets.
• Gauge / Absolute Pressure Datalogger to 15 000 psi / 1000 bar / 100MPa
• Differential Pressure with up to 0.025% of reading accuracy
• Switch, Voltage, Current, and Temperature
• 500 000 data points - 10 readings per second from 2 modules
There’s never been anything like this!
• Connects to a PC to view live readings or export to tamper-proof digital records
• Compensates accuracy for temperature effects from -20 to 50°C
• Includes a calibration certificate with test data at 5 different temperatures from our A2LA accredited laboratory
Pressure accuracy of up to 0.05% of reading
Replaceable/exchangeable modules: pressure, temperature, current and voltage
Temperature compensation from -20°C to 50°C
ATEX/IECEx intrinsically safe
Log and display 500,000 points at up to 10 readings/sec on up to two modules simultaneously
IP67 (1 metre submersion for 30 minutes)
Uses Crystal's CPF hose and fitting system up to 15K (finger tight to 10K PSI); Shifting everyday wear to a replaceable CPF adapter
Analyse live data graphically - no PC required.
Connect to a PC to download stored data or view live readings
Configure and customise your unit using free software - CrystalControl
* Specification updated December 2015. Modules purchased prior to this date accurate up to 0.025% of reading.
The nVision is also available as a Lab Reference configuration