The PTC Series portable temperature calibrator matches lab features like a wide temperature range, high accuracy, stability, and speed with our well-known, long-lasting quality into a single industrial calibrator. Three temperature calibrator models are available, from the basic unit to a full model including signal inputs and external reference sensor.
The PTC Series portable temperature calibrator features an active dual-zone temperature control which provides excellent temperature homogeneity in the well.
• Temperature range from -90 to 660°C (-130 to 1220°F) with 5 models
• Accuracy to ± 0.06°C and Stability to ± 0.01°C
• Clean Dry block calibrator
• Time-saving fast cooling and heating times (350° in only 7 minutes)
• “Plug and Play” intelligent reference sensors
• Easy-to-read colour display
• Intuitive, fast, user-friendly navigation
• Lightweight and easy to carry
• Multi-hole insert kits
• JofraCal Calibration Software
• Inputs for Thermocouple Calibration
NEW!! Compatible with JofraCloud - our cloud-based solution for remote reading and setpoint entry.
Efficient cooling technology
The PTC-125 with both heating and cooling capabilities features the FPSC (Free piston stirling cooler) as the cooling source. This is much more efficient than thermo-electric (Peltier) coolers.
Down to ±0.06°C (±0.11°F) using the external reference sensor. 4-wire True-Ohm-Measurement technology applied
Excellent stability 0.01°C
Improved temperature homogeneity
The unique active dual-zone block ensures good temperature homogeneity in the calibration zone
Intelligent reference sensors
JOFRA reference sensors are supplied with intelligent plugs, containing calibration data (coefficients) of the reference sensor. A truly plug’n’play calibration system
All PTC calibrators communicate via an easy-to-use USB port
High-speed heating and cooling times. 350°C in only 7 minutes
Work order functionality
Upload advanced calibration routines to your PTC for troublefree and automatic on-site calibrations