The World’s Most Popular Test Gauge
Ultra-rugged, intrinsically safe, digital test gauge with 0.1% of reading, 0.02% of full scale, or 0.05% of full-scale accuracy levels.
• New low-pressure absolute ranges! 16 psia version now available!
• Now available to 15 000 psi
• Marine-grade enclosure resists corrosion
• Accuracy not affected from -10 to 50°C
• Replaces 5 or more digital test gauges
• Fast pressure safety valve (PSV) mode
• Easy to use – No Menu. No Manual? No Problem!
Simple to use
Calibration reminders and alerts
New nickel-plated, aluminium alloy enclosure is sealed to IP67 (waterproof to 1 metre)
Uses Crystal's CPF hose and fitting system up to 15K (finger tight to 10K PSI); Shifting everyday wear to a replaceable CPF adapter
Backlight is twice as bright, but batteries last just as long (typically 1500 hours)
10% larger LCD window for a larger viewing angle
Internal pressure is equalised by a GORE-TEX filter
All XP2i gauges are CSA, IECEx and ATEX certified intrinsically safe
Captures open and reseat values for Pressure Safety Valve (PSV) testing
Optional pressure Datalogging capability
Torque and force measurement capable
Numerous options and upgrades are available to enable you to customise the XP2i to your specific needs:
Other versions of the XP2i Digital Test Gauge available are: